As far as years go I would rate 2007 very highly. I didn't set any New Years resolutions. I welcomed in the year with Matt, and I remember this feeling I had of excitement on how this year would be great. It met and exceeded all my expectations.
- I started the year with the decision that I would not drink anymore, and I have stuck to it all year long.
- I finally bought a house and moved out of my parents home. It only took me two years after graduating from college.
- I got engaged on a wonderful sunny springtime afternoon.
- I got to welcome some new babies of friends into the world.
- I almost stole a car but fortunately did not get any prison time.
- I got married to the most amazing man.
- I got to visit my old hometown as a tourist and attend my little cousin's first birthday party.
- I attempted to write a Novel in a month, and while I didn't reach the 50,000 word goal, I did write 14,165, which is 4,165 more than last year.
- After wanting to go for years I finally made it to Nashville to see Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God Christmas Concert.