January 17, 2008

Fake Student

So the crazy university my husband attends decided to schedule a class they say he has to take at 9pm on Wednesday nights. Who can concentrate at 9pm at night? Thats sit on the couch and be a bum time. Its wear your pajama's time. Not go to class time!

Anyways, the one advantage of him having class late, was that I could go with him. I didn't sit in his class, I'm not that much of a tag along (besides Engineering FE Review would be super boring). I did my best to dress like a student. I put on my khaki pants with a cargo pocket, my white "Wish You Were Here" t-shirt, with my brown track jacket and my red tennis shoes. I packed up my laptop and off to school I went. It was fun being a fake student. No real class, no homework.

It did bring me back to my college days. I had so much fun! I was blessed with an awesome roommate. I did not have too much homework and even the homework I had was cool. In one class my final was making a music video. Almost makes me want to go back to school. Almost.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Adventures as a Fake student...sounds like blog material to me!

Rob said...

(besides Engineering FE Review would be super boring).

BLAS-PHEM-ER!

9 PM? How in the heck are you supposed to learn anything starting at 9 PM? Somebody in scheduling needs a good pimp slap!

Manic Mom said...

Could you doze in class, and listen to your ipod in class the whole time? And write love notes to your hubby? Fun fun fun!

Tanya said...

I do sometimes IM with him while he is in class and I'm at home.

I thought this would be a good new adventure series, but it looks like he may not have to take this class after all, which means I can't go be a fake student.

FYI: The more prestigious name a school has the school has, the less well it treats its students.

Jenster said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I love colleges. :o)