January 15, 2008

Office Wars - Ice Cold

So the weather outside is frightful, but inside it's not delightful. Unless you are a polar bear.

I don't know why, but the maintenance people like to play freeze out with us. Our office is so cold that several people were wearing their winter coats. I have learned to layer, but sometimes I feel a bit silly in two sweaters.

I always go warm up my coffee cup with hot water, before putting coffee into it. I'm not such a big fan of coffee Popsicles. I guess it saves me the time it takes to walk to the fridge to put my lunch up. The cold does give me good inspiration of what music to listen to while working.

These are the albums that are cold and sympathetic to my plight.
Songs for Polar Bears - Snow Patrol
Planet of Ice - Minus the Bear
Rabbit Fur Coat - Jenny Lewis
The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place - Explosions in the Sky

This category is to get my mind on things that are warm.
A Sun Came - Sufjan Stevens
Fever to Tell - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Ganging up on the Sun - Guster
What it is to Burn - Finch
Hot Fuss - The Killers

No comments: