September 25, 2007

Wedding Pictures

I realized that I hadn't put any pictures online yet, so here you go.

Our first dance together was Iron & Wine's version of "Such Great Heights". Its a beautiful song with great lyrics.
I am thinking it's a sign
That the freckles in our eyes
Are mirror images and
When we kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate
That God himself did make us into
Corresponding shapes like puzzles pieces
From the clay


This is where we met. He does the lights and I do the sound / projector for church.

I loved our get away car. Too bad I didn't get to drive it.

5 comments:

Trish said...

What fun pictures! You both look so happy...congratulations ;)

What? You didn't get to keep the car?

Steve said...

we'll Tanya, it is half yours now!

Swishy said...

So gorgeous!!!

Manic Mom said...

oh, love these pics. looking forward to reading more on your blog-thanks for stopping in at Manic's... oh, and HI to my BBFF Swishy right above!

Stew said...

Great pics! Congratulations!!!