December 12, 2007

BTLOG

For the last several years I have been a big fan of Andrew Peterson I really enjoy his music. His albums are the type you can listen to 100 times and on the 101st listen you will discover something new in his lyrics.

Each year he has his big Christmas show at the Ryman Theater in Nashville. I've wanted to go for the last several years, but I always had finals when I was in college and last year I had no one to go with. This year, however, there are no excuses. I'm going with my husband!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Behold the Lamb of God, I'm putting a video up from the 2004 show. I really recommend this album. It tells the story of Jesus' coming starting with the Old Testament. Its amazing. I listen to it year round. It will be such a great experience to see it live!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure we get to say hi at the concert. I'll be in the balcony, near the sound booth.