April 29, 2005

This is the last night.

My last night of school and oh what possibilities it had. At home, I have more responsiblities and do not have the same freedom that I do at school, so I had better enjoy tonight to the fullest.

We went to City Muesuem, Miranda's sister was in town for graduation tommrow and had never been there. We ran into another girl in the lobby and invited her to come along as well. Then Anne came home and we convinced her to join us on the voyage to downtown.

It was such a random group of people, but all fun people. We played at City Museum and they played Postal Service as the background music, which was amazing. The outside part was closed, so now we have a good reason to go back soon. Then afterwards we went to Denny's and had a big dinner/breakfast/whatever middle-of-the-night food is called. It was such a good time, a nice memory of a last night of school. I'm glad I didn't go out and be "bad" as I had considered. Just because I can do something doesn't always mean I should.

No comments: