April 20, 2005

S L 2

I get my car today!!! I'm so excited. I really need one, before I can start the next chapter of my life. Its the end of the beginning. It will be so liberating to be able to go somewhere when I want. I miss that freedom. I can't even remember how many times I've said that I couldn't do something because of my lack of car, but it all will be soved at 2:00 in the afternoon.
Its dark blue and a 97 Satrun SL2. It has four doors which will be nice. Its is supposed to get really good gas milage, something close to 30. Its only got 67k and I spent $4,000 which is exatly what I had budgeted. I'm so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is so exciting! Now you can run over geese with me... we should start a roadkill club. No, actually that's really horrible of me to say, now I'll never get to be president of PETA!

Btw... how'd you get your blogger name? Did you just think it up or are you really running for something? I like it!