April 25, 2005

THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

So I had to wait for this post until I knew the final outcome of events. Those of you who know me in person, know that I have this crazy streak that must assert itself every-so-often. It did just that Wednesday Night.

Now I want to reach legend status at school. Its almost the end of school, so I knew I had to act quickly. Now I came up with this entertaining idea. Lots of times people will go and TP a teachers' house. Now while that sounds like it would be fun, that is not legendary status. So I had to think better. What is the one place on campus that every student has been, and is supposed to be every week? Chapel of course. Now what would happen if it were to get decorated? It would look amazing. It would be incredible. So I pondered the how we could pull if off and recruited a couple of friends.

We had 36 rolls and we used them well. I climed up on the catwalk and draped TP from the ceiling. AB covered every railing, BW helped me throw stuff off the balcony. It was great. Our plan wasn't quite fool-proof though.

We were called in to Dr. Chamber's office on Monday morning. We were told that it took housekeeping a lot of work to clean it up and we had to do something to make it up. Our punishment is to wash the MBU busses. I don't mind at all. It will be fun and AB is all about "Tom Sawyering" it, which sounds like a good idea to me.