August 12, 2007

Bike, Boxes, Bachlorette

This has been an eventful weekend. It all started Friday when my sister won a bike!! How cool is that? My neighbor kid got the other one. They were some excited kids. This was the first year in a long time that I wasn't the photographer for VBS. I did, however, go to family night and visit with everyone.

Saturday was moving day. Big moving day. Which really wasn't that big. I've been slowly taking things over to the Nest, but now I finally have the majority of my things there and few left with me. Can I mention how much I hate packing? It was torturous, espicially since I have just discovered Pandora and Tasha (the Toshiba laptop) was in a coma. After much work I managed to revive her and she is just like new. New in the sense that her hard drive is nice and empty because I lost everything on it.

Saturday Evening We had my Bachorette party! This was a really good time. My MOH organized it. We started at Olive Garden, where I ate way too much food. Then we headed to the mall for a Scavenger Hunt. We had to find different wedding-related things such as "Something borrowed, something blue, a guy who looks like Levi, a girl who looks like me...". Good times.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

Oh, the bachelorette party sounds so much fun!! You should post pics!