February 3, 2005

GRRR

I'm in one of those moods. Its the time where I get so fruatrated and bored. I'm just not happy. I need to do something, sameness is going to kill me. Loneliness is no good. Part of it is due to the fact that Feb. 3 always makes me think about what could have been. How my life would be different had I chosen a different path. I think the decision I made was a good one, but I never can be completely sure. Seven years is a long time to remember.

Why can't I be in a relationship? I ask myself this all the time. All of my friends have someone, yet I'm alone. People tell me I'm pretty, I don't think I'm too strange or anything. Strill its hard to imagine that the problem is with other people. I must be doing something wrong, I just don't know what.

To add to the frustration, Pharmboy messaged me out of no where. Its just reminding me of more junk. Then I was supposed to hang out with another friend from work. He totally stood me up. I just don't know what to do!

No comments: