February 10, 2005

Life in general, nothing special

Its hard to write when not much that is blog-worthy happens in my life right now. The guys in my life are being dumb. Although senior guy, has started paying attention to me again. I don't know whats up with that, but its cool. For the longest time he was polite if he saw me, but not overly friendly. It all changed Friday night at mid-winter cosmic bowlin. He went back to the guy I originally met and liked. Still I'm sure nothing will happen there.

All I want is to meet a guy that I have a chance with. Its not such a hard request. Still I do have a great group of chick friends to hang out with. In that way I'm really blessed. I have the kinds of friendships I always wished that I had in Highschool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with "Becca" (I'll always call you Rebecca). I know we don't really know each other well, but don't worry about looking for a guy. The right guy will show up when you least expect it, and beleive me, he'll be worth the wait. Take it from someone who knows. Hang in there.