January 29, 2005

Christmas In January

We had our big sister's day. Instead of Springfield, we met in Decatur this weekend. We ate at Cracker Barrel. It was interesting, my mom let me pay for my own meal. she's never done that before when we go out together. Its nice, in some ways I don't feel like she wants me to be dependant on her anymore.

Then we went to the Children's Mueseum which was really neat. The kids enjoyed it of course, but the had other things that were neat too. I hung out more with my Aunt Chrissy than anyone else. Mom and Aunt Nean have kids so they were more interested in being moms and talking about Mom things. It was still pretty neat.

We opened our presents and all of us got new nicknames mine was Miss Gigglehiney. I don't know where they came from, but Aunt Neans was the best-- Miss Poopsie Rhinotush. Anyways all of us got matching rings so I took a picture of it.

No comments: