November 26, 2006

Just Forget the World

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
and just forget the world?
-Snow Patrol
Sometimes, I really wish that you could just ignore everything and everyone. I wish I could just be me, now, not worrying about the future. Can you imagine how simple life would be if you could just live in the present? Not just in the present, but in your own little bubble, where your actions just affect you or those who you chose to let into your bubble.
I don't hate the world or anyone in it. Sometimes I just want to be free from expectations, from obligations, and from commitments.

4 comments:

I-55 Games said...

I know what you mean Tanya... So lets "Forget what we're told, before we get too old." :)

Anonymous said...

We can. Only those you let into your life in some way is effected by you. The more people we let into our bubbles in lifw the richer the experience of life and the greater the difference we make and the greater the influence we have. That difference is what matters in life.

Eric Wilson

Brandon said...

Amen! As we get more involved in the world and more "mature" we lose those carefree joys we used to have. Society tries to tell us we can forget the world through music, movies, or some great new product, but just watch children. They forget the world all the time! When did we lose that talent?

I-55 Games said...

I agree, despite the pains of responsibility, I've come to a point where those reponsibilities are what I wake up looking forward to in the morning. It's tough having Aiden but if he weren't here there would be no spur of the moment sword fights. So lets forget what we're told about carefree life. Cares are for the important things of life, if you are carefree there is nothing important in your life. Thats what I meant to say last time... LOL