December 28, 2005

California

I went to California with my boyfriend for Christmas. I still can't hardly believe I was able to go.

We had such a good time. After spending five days straight with each other we still like each other. I got to meet his family, which was nice. It gave me a bit of an opportunity to understand him better. We had fun riding in the airplanes making fun of the safety cards. We stared out the window the entire time out there seeing landscape that was new. California was beautiful. We went into the mountains and saw his dad's cabin. We stayed at his uncles house in the Valley and saw fruit groves. We went and had dinner in San Francisco at fisherman's warf and drove over the Golden Gate Bridge. I made him hunt down the John Wayne statue in Orange county. We had a great time together. :)

No comments: