September 20, 2005

Green and Purple

So I am bored. Blytheville, AR, is now to be known as as blizzard town (B-town for short). Last December, we were driving through there on our way home from Lousiana. The driving conditions were so bad we stopped to get a hotel room for the night. WE were registering when the power went out, yet we still chose to stay there. It was a fun adventure. Partway through the night the power did come back on, but it was cold.
I injured my toe. Its so dumb, I was at grandmommy's house and D left her stool in the middle of the walkway. It was dark and I didn't see it, so I tripped. I hurt my second toe and my foot. Its all nice and green and purple, so I have been limping around. It annoying because I can't work. :( Instead I get to be at home watching tv and house cleaning.

I am beginning to realize that I am so like my mom. She is my best friend. I haven't talked to her since last night and miss her. Espicially because she is not answering her phone. I dont have anything really important to tell her. I am just frustrated that I can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats cool. And this is the first time seeing your oreo picture. I eat about that many usually. :-)

Eric Wilson