November 22, 2004

Whateva

Thats how I feel about life right now. Whateva. I'm in a discontent, pessimitic mood. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this person, sometimes its okay to hang out with me, other times--??? Am I pushing too much or trying to hard? I don't want to come across as desperate, because I'm not. Why is it then that when I can't find a boyfriend? I don't ask for much, espicially when I compare myself to other girls that I see guys dating. Girls that demand everything and give nothing in return. Girls that treat their boyfriends like dirt, yet the dumb boy stays with her.

I feel like doing something. I spent all weekend at my parents house with the dog. I love my poodle pup, but tonight I want to do something. Its almost Thanksgiving break where I'll not have so much free time or freedom for that matter, so I want to take advantage of the fact that I do now. Yet what am I doing? Sitting in my dorm room writing my blog, and whining to my WV boy. At least he talks to me and listens. Why does he have to live so far away? I should quit complaing. The other night one of my freinds called and talked about his problems for an hour. While I want to be a good friend, sometimes I just don't know feel like listening. There is nothing I can do to help him. I don't know, I really do care. Its probably just the pesimisism kicking in tonight.

1 comment:

Nic said...

If you need someone to talk to you know how to reach me. Im here anytime.