November 29, 2004

Blah, blah, blah

I'm in class. We had test. It was boring. Okay enough of the three word sentences. I got back to school late last night, when I walked into my room who was there go greet me? James Dean and Elvis. They startled me, then I set my stuff down and turned around, once again I was greeted by a dead celebrity. Marilyn Monroe was in front of the closet. My roommate makes me laugh.

I fell on Elvis today as I was getting out of bed. If someone had to catch me at least it was someone cool ;)

Today we hung out most of the day, its cool. I'm just sad that now after living together most of the semester we're finally becoming friends. I still don't know where I'm going to live next semster. It would be sad to leave my roommmate now that we're getting to be friends.

No comments: