August 31, 2008

Sunday's Best: Introduction

I want to start a new series. Since I have retired from the Restaurant Business Matt and I can now go to Sunday Morning Church. The Sunday night church we had been attending is geared towards college age kids and we just don't fit in there any more. I'm going to document our search for a new church. As a reference I'll probably be linking to some posts from Stuff Christians Like. Be expecting a few updates in the next few days.

Here's one of my favorite posts from that blog, just because its funny and I love Indiana Jones.

4 comments:

Jenster said...

Fun test! lol

Good luck with your search. :o) I'm looking forward to what you find.

Robin said...

It will be like the book - Matt and Casper Go To Church.

Jules said...

Ak!!! It's been a while since I've visited. Sorry.......
But I totally LOVE the new look. Wow! Nice job.
And good luck with finding a new church. Hope you have a lot of fun and meet some super people!

xxxx said...

Pretty new blog!!! I need to figure out how to do something like that with mine ...