June 12, 2009

Sisterchicks

Oh how I love the Sisterchicks series. The most recent book is Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes by Robin Jones Gunn. It tells the story of Summer and Noelle, who have been pen pals since 4th grade, but have never met in real life. Summer gets some bad news concerning her health, which prompts her to go visit her friend Noelle who lives in the land of tulips and wooden shoes -- Holland!

Even though they have never met in person, these ladies are close friends. They both have things they need to deal with and they help eachother along in the journey.
If you want to purchase a copy of the book, please follow this link.
If you would like to win a free copy of the book, please e-mail me or leave a comment telling me about your best friend or sisterchick!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

My best friend is Lisa and I would actually love for you to send her the book. She is going through a rough patch with life right now, and a good book always cheers her up.