So I spend the last week on vacation with my family in TN. We went hiking and I had never realized how much easier it is to really think about things in the middle of trees. So I came to several conclusions about things
1. I'm going to stay in St. Louis until I have good reason to leave, I don't like the uncertainty that my family has about moving and where and when.
2. As soon as I get a job I'm moving out of my parents house. I love them, but I want to be independent.
3. If I dont have a job by the fall, I'm going to stay at Bob Evans and apply to be a manager. Its my plan C.
4. The guy I am dating is not "the one". We are going no where, I say "enjoy the summer" with a secret hope that in the fall when he goes away to school, he will have become attached enough to me that we will stay together. Dumb, Tanya, dumb, not gonna happen, and if he did, I don't even know if he would be the right guy.
5. I need to go church singles group hopping to perhaps meet the right guy. If there is a right guy, or maybe I'll just have a big house and lots of money and adopt kids from Russia or Guatemala.
6. I should go to Europe. It would be fun. Now I just need to recruit someone to come with me.
7. Survivor need a contestant like me. If I were to get on the show, maybe it would help my chances of getting a job, because people would think I was cool for being on tv. That is even cooler than being on the front of the school web site.
While I'm sure that I thought about other things, that is all I can think of for now.