April 29, 2006

Knight

So we had a good trip to City Museum tongiht. Knight and I left early so I could be home in time for my curfew, then the rest of the group met us there later. Several of the people were C.M. first timers, so it was cool to see the wonder on their face. Everytime I go I discover something new. It was interesting since it was the first "date" between knight and I.

We've known each other for like 10 years, and even tried dating when we were younger, but well it just didn't work out. Anyways, about the same time that gg broke up with me his girlfriend broke up with him. We started talking and hanging out some, and well... it seemed like a good idea.

Knight is a good guy. He refers to my parents as Mr. and Mrs. He is a strong Christian. He was homeschooled. He is going to law school next year. He's cute enough. We think the same way about a lot of things. He is a smart choice.

No comments: